I received too many e-mails from people who asked me to explain how to point domains from Godaddy to blogger after the changes from the company for the DNS management.
I just visit the new system and made this small tuto.
So after login to your account you will see something like that containing a list of all the domains :
– Click the Launch link in the end of the DNS Manager section. Make sure that you are pointing to Godaddy Name servers to see this link.
– After that scroll down again to the WWW line and enter “ghs.google.com” instead of the @, and you may have something like that :
– Scroll up to the A (Host) section and enter this IP : 18.104.22.168 instead of the old one and you should have this :
– Click in the Quick Add
– Enter an other @ in the Host column and the address 22.214.171.124
– repeat the same action to enter 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
– Click Save Zone File
– At the end you will get :
– Now go to Blogger and click on Settings -> Publishing -> Custom Domain -> Switch to advanced settings
– Then enter your domain and the word verification and click “Save Settings” like I did in this message :
– Wait for a while the DNS changes and after that you can access your blog with your own domain name.
– Enjoy 😉