A Hosting is the most important purchase you make when starting an online business. But choosing a good provider can be a hard task because doing business with the wrong one can end in a disastrous way.
Lets start with some basics that you should know before you choose any registrar!
- Only buy from accredited companies.
- Make sure you have full domain control of the hosting you buy. Don’t let another person to buy it for you and you must have your own name in the billing system.
- Check the provider website, convenient user interface and sufficient knowledge-base is one of the most important criteria in a good HOST.
- Try to contact the support first and verify they response time. Reliable and efficient customer service is the key for a good company.
So when you think, it’s time to buy hosting, which provider do you choose?
We can name a dozen of providers, but based on BlogProcess experience and by order of preference, those 3 are the best depending on:
- Good pricing – Cheapest of the market.
- free additional features.
- Support responsive.
- Web site interface and UX.
- The variety of available core features.
HostGator is my best and favorite hosting provider, All my website are with them and I don’t think I’m going to leave this company.
InMotionHosting is a great provider with a cheap price. I love their free and paid additional features and recommend them. But the most important thing is that they offer FREE SSDs.
What I love most about Host1Plus, is their social media engagement strategy and multi-location servers. Their prices are good and customer support is always on time.