1. Hello Vito, can you please tell us a bit about you?
I serve as the Chief Operating Officer of Billion Technology Laboratories, Inc., and I am responsible for the day-to-day leadership and general management of the company. In this role, basically, I have helped establish Billion Technology Laboratories, Inc. as a respected, well-recognized software company, both domestically and internationally. Under our leadership-management, Billion Technology Laboratories, Inc. consistently achieves year-over-year growth, expanding its customer base by 100 percent or more each year.
2. What are your focus areas and why?
Technology, trading in particular. We Built a software that is one-of-a-kind and will revolutionize trading. It was designed with the problem component of having to deal with human emotion. Our software allows the system to make the decision and removes human emotion, thus allowing you to me more successful.
3. What influences your work? What makes you want to wake up every morning?
Making a Change, significant change, to an industry that is in need of a level playing field. It motivates me that we have such unique product, and in light of what moves the world economy, that not enough people are familiar with trading and its significants. So, our software makes it a great tool use and easy to learn.
4. You are very good at dealing with billionaires; tell us about your experience?
I would assume so; I have been in proximity of several, and all have had a significant impact on my life to one degree another
5. The company represents the software you built with “The new wave of innovation in technology & trading”, what can we expect?
Easy of use, advantageous tools that can be used to execute trades across all markets, and features that can assist traders and market strategists as a whole.
6. Where do you think you are making an impact?
Globally, period. Trading is international, and anyone can use our software.
7. Where do you see it in the next 5 years?
The number one trading software on the market, period. Other companies will have to start from scratch or add some serious upgrades to catch up. We should be way ahead in either scenario.
8. What can you tell young people who are pursuing their dreams?
Their yours, the dreams, as well as the ability to manifest them into a reality.
9. What are you most excited about at the moment?
As a company, and as a person, where we are/where I am, versus where we were/where I was. It has been total evolution. I am constantly looking forward to what is next.
10. The last word or final thoughts?
Every individual should be involved in the markets. If you are not you are subject to the same dealings that we had in 2006-2009. You should operate as if you are a company, with several divisions, and one key financial division/department would be the one that trades. Otherwise, you are subject to be a victim of circumstance. Take control of your finical future and hire Billion Operating System to work for you!