1. Hello Edward, can you tell us a bit about yourself
I have over 10+ years of managerial experience in transportation services ranging from limousines, buses and automobiles; I’m creator of Global Sedan and I provide transportation to clientele that wants a special emphasis on a higher standard on transportation with safety protocols in place—without sacrificing any of the accessibility the 21st century consumer is used to.
2. How would you describe “Global Sedan” in under few words?
Customizable Service with Professional Insured drivers, and an emphasis on the customer experience, we offer more than just a ride. We offer a journey.
3. What are your focus areas and why?
We plan to focus on goodwill marketing, valuing our drivers as much as riders, and also let riders control their data, Safeguarding customer information. Setting strict limits on what customer data is available to employees and ensure it’s the minimum necessary to deliver a product or service
4. Where do you think the company is making an impact?
Creating new jobs and insuring safety to drivers, riders and the public.
5. What are some things that most people don’t know about your job?
I work about 70 – 80 hours a week, talking to developers, employees, “drivers” and making sure day to day operations run smooth.
6. The transportation industry is very changing, where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Next five years is a journey for us, we plan on offering service nationwide and keeping up with technology and public demands and that’s really exciting for us.
7. What were some of the biggest challenges you encountered while working on “Global Sedan”?
We are encountering a market that is run by two major competitors; it’s very interesting learning what to do and not to do, by watching the competitors and using their weakness so we can create a better experience for both drivers and clients.
8. What are you most excited about at the moment?
Just excited in general with the companies direction and the growth, learning new things about technology, and I even started looking into driverless cars, just to see how it works and trying to keep up with tech.
9. What can you tell to young entrepreneurs who want to start a new adventure?
I like the quote that says “when starting your own company, it’s not a sprint, it’s a marathon. “Your reputation is more important than your paycheck, and your integrity is worth more than your career.
I mean if you believe in your idea, make sure you put 110% on it, and be ready to work 18 hours a day, 7 Days a week, Also remember You will run into people that do not understand your concept and will try to talk you down, saying you will not make it, but as soon you make it, the same people will run back to you and congratulate you and tell you how much they like you or how smart you are.
10. A last Word or final thoughts?
Don’t worry about people stealing your idea. Just remember when starting a new venture sometimes you wanna bounce some ideas with someone that you trust, and can give you useful feedback. Try to get some fresh air, walk around the park or go swimming, play sport, or whatever activity you enjoy, that helps you clear your mind, and it might help you to come up with new ideas.
To know more about Edward and his company please check:
– Their website at: https://www.globalsedan.com
– Facebook Page at: http://www.facebook.com/globalsedan
– Twitter Page at: http://www.twitter.com/globalsedan