1. Can you please tell us a bit about you?
Well, I am a person who thrives to teach &inspire people. I also like to guide people who have a hunger for success.
2. What are your focus areas and why?
I am a motivational speaker & inspirational leader, it’s been 16 years that I have been a part of network marketing.
3. How would you describe your “vision” in a few words
My vision is that all the young lot who are searching for a good platform to prove themselves and wondering what to do. I feel that I can show them the road to success where they can truly recognize themselves.
4. Where do you think you are making an impact?
As of now, I have 500 leaders who really have transformed their lives and their personality through my guidance. I am looking forward to multiplying this number a 1000 times.
5. Do you think your mindset has anything to do with your success?
I am a futuristic person for me even 24 hrs are less. Time is money if you spend it wisely. For me, time is very precious and this is what I teach my leaders as well.
6. What the word “motivation” really means to you?
For me, motivation is to “never give up“. No matter what circumstances are or what time puts before you, “Good” or “Bad”; I will never quit is my motto till the last breath of my life. For me, work is worship.
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
I feel that 10 years is a big leap of time, I want to set a goal for the next 2 years, this will decide how my next 8 years will be. In the next two years, I want to make more millionaires & billionaires in my team. Their success is my victory.
8. Do you find as an expert, that you enjoy the challenge of an industry being complex and the game rules are always changing
What is a change? It is a rule of our nature, isn’t it? according to our elders as well. If we will play our life by rules, we are not going to win a battle at any cost. I know sometimes change is difficult but I know how to overcome these challenges as this has been a part of my 16 years old journey.
9. What are you most excited about at the moment
Right now I am excited about this interview, but yes, I am feeling very enthusiastic about how the young leaders who are following me are achieving their goals and taking my guidance very seriously and implementing the principles of success in their life.
10. The last word or final thoughts?
One must always focus on goals, and stop calling it a dream. As dreams rarely become a reality, but a goal is always made like a plan and then, executed.