A lot of bloggers were disappointed because the big G put theme on the blacklist for selling paid links or reviews and reduced their Google PageRank.
Even if the Google PageRank value actually assigned to any website doesn’t really matter anymore like it was in the past, many website owner still look at it as a parameter of excellence and high quality when ever they want to measure a site success.
To solve this problem all what you have to do is :
– Enforce a Rigid “no follow” policy straight over your blog.
– Delete Text Link Ad blugin and get rid of all your Text Link Broker links.
– Request a Reconsideration from Google.
To know how to request and resubmit your blog to Google and let say to beg for mercy please follow instructions :
- Go to the Google Webmaster Tools.
- Visit : Request Reconsideration page.
- Just fill up the form with real facts. Tell them truth and ask for them to reconsider your PageRank. Please mention that you don’t have any paid ads anymore on your blog.
- Even if you get your PageRank back, Google will just keep on punishing you if you continue the same violation for their policy.