Dynadot is the most recommended Domain registrar here at GP2B.com and because of that many of our followers use them, but we got a lot of messages from them asking for a solution to point the domains to blogger.
Many of those explanations that we found in the web are not complete, and because of that we did our tutorial to help.
So lets start.
1) Choose your domain name and click on the “Name Server Settings for YOURDOMAIN.TLD” .
2) Then look under the “DNS” tab.
3) In “Domain Record (required)“, set “Record Type” to “A” and the “IP Address or Target Host” to 22.214.171.124
4) In “Subdomain Records (optional)“, type in www at “subdomain”
5) Set “Record Type” to “CNAME” and type in ghs.google.com at “Address or Target Host“.
6) At the end, click on “Use Dynadot DNS” button to confirm your changes.
You should have something like that :
Now go to Blogger and click on Settings -> Publishing -> Custom Domain -> Switch to advanced settings
Then enter your domain and the word verification
and click “Save Settings”
Wait for a while the DNS changes and after that you can access your blog with your own domain name.